Favourite annuals from favourite Ladybird friends!

Final-annuals-cover-photo (3)

Everyone loves an annual at Christmas and we've got three crackers! Favourites Peppa Pig, LEGO® and Where's Wally make great gifts and stocking fillers. Read on for more about each annual, a sneak peek inside, plus the chance to WIN one of THREE sets of all three annuals!

Peppa Annual

The Peppa Pig Annual is a top choice for little piggies this Christmas. Having fun with Peppa and friends in an annual packed with stories, activities, games and puzzles will provide hours of entertainment for Peppa fans!

Peppa Spread

Lego Annual

The 2015 LEGO® annual is packed with great puzzles and activities, some super stories and much more. A real treat for those who love the brick!

Lego Spread

Where's Wally

The Characters in Wizard Whitebeard's library are clambering out of the books and the pages are getting madly muddled. Can you put the books back in order? And where exactly is Wally? Lots to do-and-find for all the family in an action-packed Where’s Wally adventure annual.

WW spread

WIN WIN WIN!

We have THREE sets of all three of these great annuals up for grabs! To be in with a chance of winning, let us know what your favourite annual was when you were a child and why you loved it so much. We'll then pick three winners out of a hat. Good luck!

T&Cs: Enter by midnight 17th November 2014. Winners will be selected and notified by 5pm on Thursday 20th November 2014.  Full T&Cs here.

UPDATE 20.11.14 – Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. We have loved reading about your favourite annuals from childhood. Three winners have now been chosen and notified by email.

80 thoughts on “Favourite annuals from favourite Ladybird friends!

1. Danyele Hidderley says:

I loved Twinkle and I still have the 1980 Twinkle Annual. Loved the stories and reading them to my daughter now is like going back in time 🙂

2. michelle Corbett says:

Rupert Bear and it was such a good book I kept it and gave it to my two young girls to read. They now love it #TreasuredMemorys

3. Katrina McGurk says:

Definitely the guiding annuals for me too! I wish I’d kept rhem to be able to share with my old guide unit now. Even the 90’s seems like the dark ages to them!

4. Helen Tobin-Perry says:

My favourite annual was my little pony- I was a nuts collector of all the my little Pony. So much colourful stories and activities. Hours of fun!

5. Ms Kelly Mason says:

The Annuals I loved where Blue Peter, Grange Hill, Beano, Bunty, Smash Hits, Jackie. Oh these bring back some happy memories of growing up xx

6. Mia Fairfield says:

I loved my care bears, muppet babies and my little pony annuals. Got one every Christmas with a new pack of pens to use with them!

7. Jo Mc says:

A long forgotten Magazine called Twinle, which my granny bought for me weekly along with a bag of sweeties. That was my favourite album to get at Christmas! Seems a long time ago! Now have a wee girl of my own – will need to get the annuals out of my parents loft!