Ladybird Blog Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter a prize draw.
2. Ladybird competitions and prize draws are subject to these general terms and are open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with the promotion.
3. Entries must be received by the closing date specified on the relevant promotion web page. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, you must submit the information specified on the relevant promotion’s website in the specified manner.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received before the relevant closing date will be entered into a prize draw and the first specified number of entries drawn at random shall be the winner.
7. Prizes will be as set out on the relevant promotion’s website.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be notified by email within 14 days after the relevant promotion’s closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with theprize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting the prize.]
11. To obtain details of the winner of a Ladybird promotion, please email Ladybird@penguin.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading no later than 4 weeks after the closing date of the relevant promotion.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw that the entrant has entered, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering a prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of that prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering a Ladybird prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Ladybird Books Limited 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales